I'm back from my exchange program in Melbourne! I really miss the weather there where it's nice and cooling unlike here in Brunei/Malaysia, so hot to the point where you feel like you are melting! I have also recently joined a beauty pageant.. yeah I know for those of you who have known me for years, 'WHAT IS THIS GIRL THINKING? HAS SHE NO SHAME?!' I was encouraged by my dear friend, Caryn, to just submit my application into the pageant. And lo behold, I was working out halfway in the gym when I received an email from Miss Universe Malaysia Organization. Imagine my shock when I received the email to find out that I was chosen to be the top 100 girls out of 3000 over applicants! I wasn't expecting much but I really felt exhilarating joy when I discovered I got shortlisted.
Here are a few of the girls in the top 100 with me!
A week later after I got back from Melbourne, I flew to KL for the weekend just to attend the auditions in which they will narrow down the 100 girls to 40 girls.
Here are a few pictures taken during the auditions! :)
A few days later, they announced the results! :D
I made it to the top 40!
From the top 40, they will narrow it down further to 21 contestants only!
This is my first ever modeling/pageant/entertainment show thing that I've ever joined so do support me!
How does the voting system work?
1) Download the app 'The Next Miss Universe Malaysia 2014' on your Android/Iphone
2) Click 'Voting' and look for 'Elaine Wong'
3) Then proceed to 'Vote for me'
You get to vote once everyday till the 31st July! :)
Thank you so much to those have voted for me so far and help me spread the word!
It's all in your hands now! (cliche maximum)
xx






No comments:
Post a Comment