Friday, March 15, 2013

Study abroad in Melbourne

Hello from the land of Kangaroos and the famous bitchy weather! :D

I am currently now on an exchange in Monash University Australia for a semester.

I am now experiencing the true campus life where I walk to school everyday, share the toilet with random people and just.. be on my own. o_o

In KL, it's different because I live with my sister, her husband and their doggie. So being on my own isn't that bad. I'm thankful for WhatsApp, Skype and Facetime. Even if I've been obsessively exercising and eating at home, I do love and appreciate everything here. The weather was a bitch a few days ago where when I arrived, it was 30+ degrees, three days later, it dropped to 14 degrees and then suddenly it sky rocketed to 37 f*king degrees. And now, it's 20degrees. Seriously, I can't keep up with Mother Nature's mood swings.

I took up Introductory to Japanese, Sex and Crime, Advertising Management and Non for Profit Marketing. All of them are under electives. I am really enjoying myself here. I love the units that I'm taking even if the workload is a lot more here. The next four months will fly by quickly and I'll be back home with my lovely friends, family and also, a new baby to hold! :D


1 comment:

Talal said...

Just discovered this post. My name is Talal Tashfeen and I'm on exchange to Warwick from Monash Sunway. It'd be cool if you upload more blog posts :D Thanks!