Sunday, November 3, 2013

Back to blogging

Hello!

I know it has been seriously long since me or Sophia have updated this blog but our lives have been too happening (hahaha, what a lie) to blog! Truth is, we are just a bunch of lazy bums.

Anyway! I'm not even sure who still reads this blog but since I have so much free time on my hands (sort of), I've decided to revive this blog by attempting to write more of my ongoings. I'm more active on Instagram (@elaine137) and also, my facebook page (say whatttt?!).


Yes, I have a Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/elaineTNMUM14) courtesy of Miss Universe Malaysia Organisation! :)

Oh yeah, for those of you who do not know, I'm one of the top 19 finalists competing for Miss Universe Malaysia 2014! It has been crazy the past few months with all the preparations and now, there are even more events and things coming up for us!

So... yeah. An awkward picture of me during the press conference for the revealing of the finalists for Miss Universe Malaysia 2014 (otherwise known as TNMUM'14).


How is that for capturing the right moment? There was another one captured of me with my mouth doing the same pose. HAHAHAHA Unintentional, I swear.


Yup, I have the most awkward candid pictures ever. Moving onto better looking pictures! Here's a group picture of the 19 finalists.

With Carey Ng, the current reigning queen of Miss Universe Malaysia 2013 who is competing in Moscow, Russia, right now! :D Do vote for her to proceed into the semi finals. You can do it at www.telemundo.com or www.missuniverse.com

Aren't we a great looking bunch? (self praise to the max)

Back to the point of this post, I'll be posting more updates and snippets of my doings and yeah, hopefully, you won't be bored because I do tend to beat around the bush. :P

Catch ya'll soon! 




No comments: