Life feels awesome when your brain is shut down for a while but of course, I could feel my brain deteriorating away and was in fact quite glad when Year 2 began. I'm done with the first week of Year 2. I am loving Market Research Methods. My lecturer is very fascinated with gays. He keeps using them as examples for every theory. Hahaha.
Some pictures to keep you entertained (I hope).
These pictures were taken from when I just finished exams, which was around end of June, till now I suppose.
Best friend came over for a two week visit during my examination period. -_-
OH! I got to meet David Choi *gushes* He isn't like hot or a super celebrity but hey, he's like a youtube sensation okay! *Super sakai mode*
I even got a hug! #supershameless
Okay, then this eventful thing was over. bla bla bla, dunno what happened in between. The next thing I know, I was on the plane back to Brunei :D
Super happy to be back in my (but now my brother's) room.
Of course, I had to spend time with this couple too. :p
The boy was back home too :D
I'm back in KL in my *I refuse to eat anything oily and fattening* ways. :D
Attempt to lose weight while in Brunei is super fail because I eat like a pig (I wanted to say cow but stupid boy always retort back,"So you're saying you eat grass?") all the time.
Did I mention that Shahbandar is such a killer because it's all steps. :( There is no fun in hiking there anymore. I still like Tasek 100000000x better. I even played Badminton a couple of times because.. well, me and Sophia basically ran out of exercising ideas.
I do miss my friends back home but being back in KL is like a rejuvenating process where I detox my body and be a good girl and study (yeah....... who am I kidding).
There has been a realisation made by Chien saying that I have become more delusional. I tend to phase out even though I'm with company. T_T This is the symptom of being alone for too long. I was cooped up in the house for a whole month due to exam period okay! :(
Thanks for enduring my very scattered thoughts. I never had a systematic blogging system anyway~ Hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment