Thursday, August 11, 2011

Self esteem + this and that

In Tumblr, I follow quite a few people and this is a pretty famous reblog (mostly made by girls):
I always feel this way about myself. I find myself being conformed by the pressure of society to be thin otherwise we'd be judged for being too fat or being ugly. Yeah, I have an issue with my body because being tall and fat is not something that is very appealing. Plus, it makes me hate myself a hundred times more. Therefore, I've been cutting back on my food. I don't drink soft drinks. I stay away from fast food like plague. I never used to eat breakfast when I was younger but now, I think I can't live without it. Breakfast is like the best meal of the day because I get to eat oatmeal or cereal.

I am currently in a cereal phase. Before this, it was oatmeal + nesvita every single day.

Hahaha. I am obsessed with this cereal:


It's LIKE THE BEST THING EVERRRRR. :D The pecans are delicious! And the clusters just give that amazing crunch which makes you want to eat it more! Yes, i'm aware how loser-ish it sounds talking about cereal but it really is THAT awesome to me. I look forward to every morning so that I can eat this cereal. #loserwithoutadoubt

I've missed out on the good things in life. I miss those days when I could eat Jollibee and sweet desserts everyday. Now, I feel like i've committed a crime for eating oily/fattening food or even sweet things.

Life is really never fair.


1 comment:

fongli said...

You're not fat. Just nice in size!