Tuesday, July 26, 2011

20


It's official. :( I'm no longer a 'teen'. I am now 20 years old! The big TWO ZERO! Whoopeedoo.

I came back to KL on my birthday itself. *sad* I sort of regret not lingering around in Brunei longer because most of my friends were back for holidays. Well, there's always next summer.

I never really had extravagant birthday parties. I like the small family gatherings where we go to an expensive chinese restaurant to makan and then at the end of the night, my family will sing a birthday song for me and I cut the cake.

It's in the Chinese culture to have red eggs during your birthday. I have no idea why but.. yeah. Hahaha.

This year, I received basically all Hello Kitty themed presents from the bf and my two bffs. Sheesh. They mock me for liking Hello Kitty and yet, they buy me Hello Kitty things. CHEH. :p

From the boy:

Hello Kitty Fujifilm Instax Camera :)



From the bffs:

Hello Kitty Speakers




Hello Kitty Doll from Make a Bear Workshop.
(I've yet to receive it. It's in Brunei with her.)

Epic love lahhhh. *hearts*


Of course, I appreciated all the wishes on Facebook. I did want to reply one by one.. but after the 10th one, I got lazy. Hahaha. I APPRECIATE OKAY. It's just.. the laziness took over. :p

What made this month a really awesome month was because not only did I get to spend time with the boy but I got to catch up with old friends. :) And I'm proud of myself for doing well last semester. I will work harder this semester to attain the same results. *crosses fingers hoping that I didn't jinx it*

At this point in life, I'm really happy with everything now. Studies, friends, family and love.

It was shitty for a while but life keeps going on no matter what.


No comments: