Thursday, October 28, 2010

Its Funny

How just three years ago we were talking about how this blog would really be "international"
Me being in NEW YORK
Elaine being in KUALA LUMPUR
Shu Yee being in LONDON


All Three of us met in a little dot on the map called BRUNEI, all originally from some random part of MALAYSIA. Would I ever dream that it would have ended up this way? My ass in America SURE but I would have never dreamt of it being.... quite like this. It is different and I have to say I'm not too sure if I am impressed or quite dissapointed.

How funny is it that now we don't have Shu Yee listed here and how although the distance is really HALF WAY ACROSS THE WORLD and the time difference is 12 Hours, we are still best of friends.

hehe


How funny is that?

No comments: