Today marks a very special day for one of my closest friends :)
It's TEY LI CHIEN'S 18TH BIRTHDAY!

We've been through a lot together.. Whether it's drinking or just going out with each other, she was always there for me. I can always pick up my phone and call her and she'll be there. I love this girl to death.
We've been told numerous of times that we look alike but our personalities differ from each other so much. The things that we have in common is quite little but somehow, we can manage to connect with each other. :) She's one of the most unexpected person I would imagine myself being such close friends with. Somehow, even though we see each other everyday we never run out of things to talk about. The silence between us is never awkward and that just proves how close we are. :) I cherish and treasure this girl a lot.
She may have been in a grade lower than me but this never stopped us from getting closer to each other. Even when I finished high school and was in ISB, we somehow managed to keep in contact with each other and our friendship kept growing stronger. When I first came to KL, she came with me and she played a huge part by being there for me when I was home sick here. Thank you for always being there for me when I needed you, for giving me advices when you know I'm heading towards a dead end, for listening to me rant about my paranoia and you would just tolerate it, for always accompanying me when I'm lonely, for being a great friend, for making my alcohol tolerance higher (it's true!), for teaching me how to play rummy + mahjong and loads more! :)
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY, LOVE!


Always. x







No comments:
Post a Comment