Tumblr has awesome pictures and this feature where you can reblog pictures that are nice and meaningful. I believe the expression 'A picture is worth a thousand words' fits Tumblr well.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE. HAHA (Extracted from Tumblr of course!)

On the other hand, Wordpress is pretty good due to its organised looks and they have traffic feed too!
Then there's blogger. I've been using this blogger account since february 2005. Yeah, it's been five years of blogging for me but I have progressed a lot and experienced a lot. Come on, don't tell me that you never get spam or mean tags in your life? It's a normal thing for bloggers to get that. You just get over it because that's how it is.
I dunno why I am so loyal to Blogger. Is it because of all those years and the familiarity I have with it? I really dunno.
But comparing Blogger to Wordpress, I think Blogger is better. Wordpress is quite restricted with their templates and the codings are a bitch to do. Then if Wordpress versus Tumblr, TUMBLR FOR THE WIN! :) Still Tumblr feels like Twitter meets Blogger kinda thing.
In the end, I still prefer Blogger.
This is such a useless post. I don't know why I bother.
I just felt bad for not blogging in a long time. I really need to get a digital camera so I can capture images here in KL and blog about it.
Abrupt end. :D BYE.
No comments:
Post a Comment