The last few days have been taking a toll on my health. I suppose my mind and body cannot take the fact that I am so far away from home and I have been eating improper meals thus I am now recovering from a fever, flu and cough.
All that is left is the stupid flu :( Sucks to be me.
I started uni already. It's been entertaining and a first experience for me. I cannot remember how I made friends during my 1 and a 1/2 year in ISB. Seems difficult to get to know people all over again but I've managed to make a few friends. Unlike my outward appearance, I am shy okay :(
Since this intake is considered 'special' in Monash, we only have to do 2 units this semester. Which means I only have classes twice a week and I get 5 days off! :D
It's definitely better than when I did IB where I had to go to school 5 days a week and only had 2 days off! :D
However this is going to last for the next few months only! Mehhh.
No comments:
Post a Comment