HELLO THEREEEE!!! I am in need of a facial. -_-
I think I should get to know Malaysia more once I overlook the cons. But I shall say no more so that I won't offend anyone.
----
Moving on! I find myself settling very nicely here! Okay, I know I have nothing to rant about except me being in KL but it's what I am going through alright. The environment here is really affecting my body. I cannot sleep properly here and it's not due to my room. I just find all the weird sounds and I can hear people talking, babies crying, people ARGUING and some WEIRD MUSIC at 6 am! Can you understand why I can't sleep? Another reason I suspect for my insomnia is because I miss home. Yes, I am in DENIAL. I can't fall asleep easily anymore and I would normally get between 6 or less hours of uninterrupted sleep. Here, I can only fall asleep after 3am and then I get up around 8am. I then have to force myself back to sleep because I know I don't have enough sleep! What the turf. Haihhh.
Besides my stupid sleeping problem, I am going to mention this again.. I LOVE MY ROOM. I absolutely love the pink walls and white furniture. I also have a very cute pink + cream coloured curtain with flowers all over it! Yes, this pink craze is scary. Any guy who enters my room will question my sanity.
Lectures are really meh. I hope to get over the business core units with passing (or higher) grades and start my major asap!
I miss my friends especially Sophia, Chien and Wenyie. It's pretty lonely here without friends to hang around with but I'm getting to know people so it's not THAT bad.
In the end, familiarity and years of being together with your friends wins.
Anyway, I was waiting at pyramid today for my coursemate and then right, out of nowhere, I SEE JASON YEO AND HIS FAMILY. HAHAHA. You can imagine my surprise then! Come on, what are the chances that you bump into someone from home?! It's really low okay! Sakai max. Hehe.
Oh! I also went to watch Cats and Dogs: The revenge of Kitty Galore in 3D. Not a good show to watch in 3D but nevertheless, I loved Cats and Dogs when I was younger and this sequel to it isn't too bad! :)
I should stop ending my posts abruptly but inspiration to blog just ended!
So... SEE YOU LATER, ALLIGATOR.
Normally, the response to this is 'CATCH YOU IN A WHILE, CROCODILE!'
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA.
Totally syiok sendiri. Bah, bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment