DISCLAIMER: THE FOLLOWING POST WILL BE A HATE FILLED RANT ABOUT TWILIGHT AND IF YOU ARE A HARDCORE TWILIGHT FAN, DON'T READ.

Shaneel lent me the first book and I got so bored of it so quick. It felt like I was reading a teenager vampire chick porn. I know it's fiction and stuff but how can Bella or stupid Edward be appealing to people?
Omg man. I was dragged to the cinema to watch Eclipse. It was a free ticket paid by my BEST friend because I dragged her to watch Hannah Montana Movie with me.
HOW CAN YOU COMPARE HANNAH MONTANA TO ECLIPSE?
Even if Miley Cyrus was a bad actress, at least it was an enjoyable movie with country songs and what not. Yes, I admitted it. I quite like Hannah Montana although Miley can be SERIOUSLY annoying.
Dude, Eclipse was so full of TALKING, STARING AND KISSING.
Action wise; A FEW MINUTES OUT OF THE WHOLE DAMN MOVIE.
Edward keeps cock staring at Bella like he is the victim in that love triangle. BUT WTF? He doesn't have to cock stare at her as if he's undressing her with his eyes.
There were parents who brought their kids to watch the show. How is that logical? The show was really bad influence for kids! Just go watch South Park Season 12 and Glee. Both shows poked fun at Twilight.
Why do I say that the show is bad for kids? Hello. There was so much KISSING.
Okay fine, forget about the kissing then. THE MOVIE TOLD THEM IT'S ACCEPTABLE FOR THE GIRL TO FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE THAN ONE GUY AND CAN EVEN KISS BOTH GUYS. WTF?!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA. Okay, I'm done making my point. People are going to get pissed at me but hey, it's an opinion right? and I don't care about yours.
No comments:
Post a Comment