Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Doomsday

I had an early birthday celebration with my family on sunday before I leave to KL this saturday.

I'm not prepared to leave. I'm having so much mixed emotions about it. Yeahh..

For those IB-ers, we received our results last night. It was the worst wait of my life. I went to school super early at 8pm and waited till 9pm to receive it. T___T

My soul was partially gone by the time Mr.Toomer came out with the result slips. I didn't do bad nor good. It was mediocre. I could have done better but I didn't. But the point is..

I GOT MY BILINGUAL DIPLOMA, BABEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Hehe! I'm really happy with my malay result because it was really unexpected. AND RIGHT..

I (TECHNICALLY) DIDN'T FAIL MY MATHS. Omfg. So happy till can die. :D

The fact that I got my diploma put me in a really good mood last night.

I just came back from a late lunch with Nisa who's leaving tomorrow. Gonna miss her :( She's my tiny friend who hangs out with me during english and chemistry classes.


Everyone's leaving. Wtf. So depressing.

Anyway. There is something I need to blog about. Something I truly despise. :D Till the next post.





No comments: