Well anyway. I have two nights left in Brunei. I don't know what I feel. I don't know if I'm sad or happy. It's like mixed emotions.
I've been to the airport at least more than twice during this month already. It's depressing to see my friends leave but thank goodness for Skype, MSN and Facebook.
My sister just went back to KL. I'm in the midst of packing. My cupboard is so empty and my luggage is already almost reaching the weight limit. The worst part is that I only packed my clothes so far.
How about my sports shoes? heels? pumps?!
I swear, I need a bigger luggage. I also need to bring over my soft toys that I cannot sleep without. It's a bad habit and I'm almost 19 years old so it seems ridiculous for a 19 year old to still sleep with soft toys. I have a soft spot for cute-sy things so give me a break.
Been hanging out with my girlfriends almost every night. We do the same things all the time; gossip and eat. Well, I eat. I've been binging like a fat kid who has been deprived of food. I've successfully gained a kilo and now, I feel super bad and hope desperately that I will lose it when I go KL.
Yes, I know people who go overseas tend to gain weight but hey, I'm a lazy cook and KL's traffic is mad crazy. Noone in their right minds would want to be stuck in the jam for an hour or so just to grab a bite.
I'm starting a new life. People have asked me whether I feel excited. I'm not quite sure. I think the only exciting part is that there's more to do and see in KL compared to Brunei but what sucks is that I CANNOT DRIVE till I come back to Brunei. Sighs.
Going to watch 'Predators' later with JMin. I need to lay off food for a while and also drinking corn soup + teh c special. I'm addicted to teh c special. HAHA.
Okay, random rant over!
No comments:
Post a Comment