I've been really busy these past few days. With three different tuitions to go to, revision at home, netball training, basketball training, netball match and basketball match, i'm stretched too thin.
So damn tired all the time. Constantly falling asleep during Malay. I don't know why but this is the only class I can actually fall asleep in. Sometimes, I doze off in the IB study room. The red couches are too damn comfy, I swear. HAHA.
I'm having a little trouble with my university. It's not because my results are not good (Mind you, I am not dumb) but it's because the administration is freaking dumb and irritating the crap out of me. I don't know if it's just Malaysians or what! I hope Mr.Marriott has called them if not, I will. This misunderstanding needs to be sorted out by this week otherwise, I can't concentrate properly.
School has been pretty draggy. We don't do much. I had like 6 free periods today and only came to school for the last two periods and a half to sit for the English test that was given to the whole year. Obviously, I just wrote whatever I could remember about the two novels. I really need to reread 'The Remains of the Day' and 'Fiela's Child'.
I had a really bad backache today for some strange reason. Couldn't bend down properly without crying out (softly) "ow, ow ow".
ISB joined the JIS Netball League. We(The U19s) had our first match against SMS (used to known as PDS). Man, they were so damn physical. As the ball was heading towards my direction, the GK was being so rough that she accidentally hit my nose + mouth when we were both trying to catch the ball. The pain is still lingering there. -_-
At the end of the match, I honestly thought we lost and looked quite disappointed with myself because I was the GS. I don't play GD anymore which is still weird to me because I've been playing that position for a few years. Turns out, we won! :D 8-4. ALL IS GOOOD!
There's basketball training tomorrow from 2-3.30. I am gonna be darker than usual now. Oh well! At least, I get some exercise and release some steam by playing basketball! :D
Basketball match against SAS this thursday @ ISB.
I just played against them last saturday with Chien, Zaimah, Sharron, Jia, Nadzirah, Milda and Karabel. I can say that I'm amazed that so many girls joined the basketball club! I'm proud of them :) I still cannot digest the fact that people can just stay home all day and not join any sports activities while they are still in high school! Well, whatever.
I heard about Cikgu Jalilah's death. I'm sorry to hear that. You were a good teacher to me during Primary 6. Although I pissed you off a lot and even made you cry, you still held my hand and said it's okay. :( RIP, Cikgu.
No comments:
Post a Comment