Sunday, April 11, 2010

My future room

My future room is going to be pink.

Yes, a typical girl would love her room to be pink! :) Including me (even though I am very masculine). HAHAHAHHAA

My sister painted my room pink for me! With help from Maggie too. :D Thanks!

I want my future room to look like this. HAHA I don't know how pink is my room walls yet.
I would want all my furnitures to be white like this:

And a cute mushroom night light.

Not forgetting cream coloured curtains.


And a cute alarm clock.

I can't wait to go KL and go furniture shopping! How exciting!

Right now, I will just live in my orange room till I leave. Isn't it exciting to grow up? I used to be so afraid of growing up but after what I've endured as a child and a teenager, I will soon be a legal adult in two years! :D Yes, I am aware that I am turning 19 years old this year. I can't compare my age to other people but I still feel old! :( I can't depend on my parents to make life changing decisions for me anymore.

Well, on the bright side, being an adult gives you more freedom to make your own choices; like choosing a boyfriend, a career, when to go out and when not to, drinking alcohol, taking drugs and so forth. I believe that I'm a principled person. I do not succumb myself to taking drugs or smoking. It's not that I find people who do that "samseng" or useless. It's more like, I always fall sick and my antibodies are messed up. No joke.

In a year, I can fall sick every few months! I swear, I am one abnormal person. HAHA. :P

I love my life at the moment. My family and friends are great! I will miss everyone when I leave for uni. Although I will have my sister + her 2 dogs + her boyfriend, I am 110% sure that I will get homesick. :(

All is good when I leave to KL in July because sophia + chien + wenyie will be there! Yes, I need my girlies who will be lesbo with me and do retarded things. HAHAHA

To end my post, here's a cute picture of Louis + Tyler (ripped it off my sister's twitpics!)





No comments: