Friday, February 13, 2015

Daily musings #1

I think the hardest part about blogging is just coming up with the titles.

So what I'm going to do from now on is just title it as Daily musings #number

I marvel at how sleep can drastically change my appearance every day.

Some days, I sleep more than 8 hours, some less than 6. I reckon it's not about the number of hours I sleep but also, the quality of sleep.

There are nights whereby I drift in and out of sleep. So if you receive replies from me in the middle of the night, I'm definitely half asleep and probably do not know what Im saying (either that, or Im brutally honest). Hahaha.

Been on an avocado kick recently! Like I constantly crave for Avocados!




I love it! And also, I've started this #projecteatclean for 2 weeks before I go back to KL because I've been ingesting too much saturated fats and I just feel icky and gross.

Ok la. Who am I kidding. I've been eating Thosai 2-3x a week now. My poor mother is sick of watching me eat Thosai or Thosai telur.



I've discovered this gem for the first time in Devi's at KL. I fell in love with it and realised that it's a lot healthier compared to the typical Roti Canai.

So what have I been doing in Brunei so far?

Nothing out of the ordinary. There has been a lot of self pampering sessions. I must say though, being on a doxycycline course is not fun due to all of its side effects. However, I am happy to say that my face has cleared up!

(This picture begs to differ what I just said above. HAHAHA)








No comments: