So after the fiasco with the last boyfriend whom I honest to got thought was the man of my dreams, I have been too afraid to trust and simply going about being all depressed and imagining myself like that crazy cat person (substitute the cats for dogs) chasing kids off my lawn and popping their footballs. (Yes I am that much of a nut case).
This is me going about my life looking for my "goal" in life and chilling like a villian hanging out with my friends in New York City. Then I meet a few people at a party... one particular green eyed (sometimes grey depending on the lighting) bald man who was from Paris. My first statement to him was "I hate Paris and Parisians" and well... The story goes from there. It has been a whirlwind courtship but honestly... I think he really may just be THAT man I have been waiting for.
Besides all the loving and cuteness, he buys me dinner, carries my stuff for me, plays all these romantic songs to tell me how he feels, pulls lines on me just to make me laugh, never fails to remind me how he feels about me, remains as optimistic as possible about the future, makes real plans for the future, never fails to make an effort to be with me, learns my language, listens to me (when he can actually understand my rambling) and appreciates me for who I am in every way (YES! He doesn't tell me I am fat). HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RESIST HIM?? PLEASE!
I cannot do this. I have fallen so hard for him its painfully satisfying. Oh and did I mention that he fits my fetish requirements? Tall and thin? (And PS. Elaine, he has green eyes and blonde hair and he isn't ugly! yes I remember you saying that you want your child to have green eyes and blonde hair so you have to marry an ugly man). Also, he is the poster boy for globalization and interracial dating.
I am goooood. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment