Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Vow

A new heart wrenching and tear filled movie is out! Another cliche movie? It could be but romance movies never fail to melt my heart and leave you with hope that one day, you'll find a man who will love you more than you love him.

The Vow is a heartbreaking story starring Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams. The casting for this movie is absolutely wonderful! Fell in love with Channing Tatum when I first saw him in Dear John. So handsomeeeeee. *drools*


Watch the trailer to have a glimpse of what the story is going to be about!


I won two free tickets from Nuffnang to catch the Vow on the big screen! :D

I must say, there were a lot of moments where I could feel my heart strings being pulled and surprisingly for a cliche movie, it was good enough to make me not feel bored throughout the whole movie.

I loved how the guy put in so much effort to trying to win the girl back but unfortunately, it was hard :( and maybe the ending could have been better.

Overall, I'd give the movie a rating of 6.5/10.

Thanks, Nuffnang, for the tickets! :D

No comments: