The last two weeks has been pure hell. The next two weeks are not going to get any better. It's been one assignment after another. Furthermore, I've been swamped with extracurricular activities. This semester, I decided to be more adventurous and active. Took up two different form of dancing, kick out session every wednesday, yoga, gym and volunteer work every Saturday.
I'm really inactive in blogging but I'm always posting pictures in Instagram (@elaine137) and status updates using Twitter. Even Facebook is starting to be super dull and annoying. I swear, if I see another KPOP group pops up on my news feed, I'm going to metaphorically flip a table! It's really an eyesore -.-
As usual, pictures to tell more about myself? hahaha
Gym/Dance attire VS Office wear
During CNS week in Uni. Paid RM7 to get henna tattoo :P
New Glasses! Must show off a little :D
I recently discovered that I can download games for my DS. The first game I downloaded was Pokemon HeartGold. Pretty much addicted to it ever since.
AND, FINALLY, I MUST SHOW OFF MY OWN HOMEMADE MUESLI. Hahahaha.





No comments:
Post a Comment