Thursday, October 13, 2011

phone drama

This is the story of my phone. I've switched from a blackberry to an iPhone in the beginning of the year. I must say that I succumbed to peer pressure because most of my close friends owned an IPhone and I was itching to get one too. Hence, I saved money and bought an IPhone. It took me almost a month to get it even though I had the finances already because almost all the Maxis centers were always out of stock each time I went there. Seriously, IPhones are not cheap yet they run out of stock every bloody day. When I almost given up hope, I tried my luck at the maxis shop in Pavillion and lo behold, the nice guy told me that they had one left! You can imagine my shock and relief when he told me that!

I was ecstatic when I got my phone. it became my number one baby. My laptop was soon forgotten because I had my phone. It was the best investment ever!

Then the drama begins.

I went back to Brunei for holiday and my phone went nuts. The button stopped working. Mind you, this touch screen phone only has one main button and it was stuck! I was feeling so angry at it but after a few hours, it worked again.

The button kept on not working so my friend suggested that I smacked my
phone with my hand a few times because there could be a loose wiring in the button. So for a whole month, I smacked my phone everytime the button didn't work. It got so bad to the point where the button just completely stopped working -.-

I went to maxis and complained and thank goodness for my warranty, they replaced a new unit for me :) I was a happy girl for three weeks then shit happened.

I just got back from my Singapore trip and was still recovering from days of drinking and partying. I drove to uni in a very blur state of mind and when I was about to lock my car, MY PHONE DROPS FACE FRONT ON THE GRAVEL GROUND.

That feeling was worse than fighting with my boyfriend or my parents. it was worse than breaking up. it was worse than me having acne last time!!!

I was distraught and I picked my phone up with heartache. I flipped it over and there it was. An amazing cracked screen. It wasn't just a mere crack at the side. The whole screen had like a spider web on it. I almost died on the spot.

Luckily for me, my parents were quite understanding and asked me to send it back to Maxis for repairs. of course, I had to pay a sum of money but Maxis is awesome and repaired (or replaced) my phone for me :)

I am now blogging this from my replaced phone! This is the drama I have with my iPhone. The End.

Oh wait wait!

must show picture of self first! :D

Caption: PHONE, Y U AND ME NO FATE?

No comments: