I'm sure I've started out each post of mine apologizing for not blogging. I just realised after 7 years of maintaining a blog, we have our highs and lows.
I haven't been in the best shape lately and it's not because of the lack of exercise. I was under this medication that was supposed to kill the H.Pylori in my stomach but turns out, the medication didn't suit me very well. It resulted in really horrible side effects; diarrhea, nausea, loss of appetite and fever.
Monash had their annual ball recently which I attended due to my peers. It was a fun filled night. I looked humongous in my heels and sort of slutty in my red dress but hey, who gives a shit. The food was okay, I suppose. I didn't really eat anything except the fudge cake which was pretty good.
Besides Monash Annual Ball, I haven't been really doing much because it was mid sem break. I was basically lying in bed everyday recovering from the horrible side effects. I spent like RM300 in the freaking hospital because the doctor suspected I had dengue fever. T_____T
Seriously? Dengue Fever? Geez.
I went to Singapore during my break to visit a couple of friends. It was fun and a worthwhile relaxation trip. If I could, i would like to lead my career life in Singapore. :) The public transport system is amazing unlike KL.
This is another utterly meaningless post once again.
No comments:
Post a Comment