Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Trip down to Malacca

My beloved sister decided to be adventurous and head down to Malacca for a day trip. Basically, we went there just to visit Jonker Street and eat.. eat.. eat.. and some more eating. I think I gained like 100000000kg when I was there. *exaggerated* T_T

I can't wait to go there again with my bestie, Sophia because well, we're both very lame and like to visit tourist spots regardless it's those creepy ancient graves or museums that basically has nothing in it. It's still a tourist spot and uhm.. we may be Malaysians but we're technically counted as tourists right? Heh heh.

The trip took almost 2 hours by car. Was with VoonVoon, Wern Hoong, my sister and her boyfriend, Andrew.

CHICKEN RICE BALLS!! It's a famous dish there. Gotta try it. It's delicious. :)

After filling our stomachs, we asked for directions and headed down to Jonker Street.

Yup, two aunties at work. HAHAHA.

It was a very sunny day~

Using my very reliable Google Map, we found the famous Satay Celup place. It's like a steamboat but instead of the normal tom yam/chicken soup, you cook your food in satay sauce. THIS IS A MUST TRY WHEN YOU ARE IN MALACCA!

Look at the massive queue! Everyone is willing to wait just to try it.

Heh. Indian mans riding those beautifully decorated bikes.

Melaka River @ Night. Pretty no?

Verdict: Malacca is a really nice place with all its historical places although I didn't get to visit it. I will definitely visit Malacca again because the food is really cheap and nice. :D

Teehee.

No comments: