so I have been having an off week and this boy;
Decides to give me my birthday gift early...
*short update*
During our Montreal Weekend he gave me a awesome pen drive that had Microsoft Office so I didn't have to buy one on my own. He also included a sweeeet ass letter which I thought was appropriate since he is a techno-nut. Little did I know what was in it.
So the boy says; sophia, what if someone gives you a surprise?
Me: YO! I'd LOVE ONE
Today
He says to me, well I meant to wait til the 16th to tell you about it but since you are having a bad week take out your pen drive.... O.o WHAT?
He gives me directions to show the hidden files and Poof, There was a Document titled "happy bday!"
I'm sorry, I cried. -.-" Yes I am such a loser. I totally broke into tears and cried my eyes out! It was so sweet and such a surprise! I mean to do that, it was so innovative, something that was so him to do and yet something he knew I'd love to receive. Dude I just had to share. I LOVE this man.
I have never been happier when in a relationship and everyday IS something different.
No comments:
Post a Comment