Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Malaysian Internship?

I want to go home and stay home. But I need to break out of the shell. I need to grow up. I need to do whats right for my future so I don't turn out to be a disappointment to my self. I want to be the person I have always wanted to be... but sacrifices need to me made. Damn Why can't life be a bed of roses?

So I am looking for an internship in KL. Not the ideal country to live in but you know what, i want to be somewhere I can make a change, not the BEST company in the world. So, maybe its a good idea? HAHA Of course I want to stay in Brunei and drive my Kancil and eat Brunei food but fuck me, I need to grow up and find my place in life and I feel like this is a step I need to take like how I had to come here.

No comments: