Monday, February 21, 2011

Lets Up Date

December
Spent a month with the man of my dreams :D

and his friends

 see how he tortures me? ( I fell down while ski-ing)

I also cooked :D (This is my Christmas meal)

Spent Mornings & Afternoons with him

Learnt a few card games from a racist and nut job :D

Late January 
Came back to my Pot head friend. 

My nickname from my Big Brother in the Fraternity

Cooking for a single person

Chinese New Year with my Malaysian buddies.

She made STEAMBOAT!

Try and look dumb even though I'm fat :P

ATTEMPT to decorate my cupcake

Valentine's Day
Gave out Condom Roses (no they are not opened)
So here is what I say, women love to receive roses... Men love to receive condom roses ;)


Free beanie for the Kishen (gotta love free stuff)

Next Stop
Just for the weekend ;)

No comments: