So there I was, standing underneath the magnificence of the Washington monument, staring across the open field into the Lincoln memorial where I know a huge Lincoln sits.
DUDE! IT WAS AWESOME! I seriously thought that is what my life in America would be all about. Just sitting there all day. I LOVED DC! I mean besides the fact that it was almost like a ghost town over Thanksgiving weekend, but it was SOOO PRETTY! Everything was open spaces, the museums were freeeeeee and the congress library was FREEEEE the Capitol Building was MAGNIFICENT! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! i museums was freaking amazing! IDK WHAT ELSE TO SAY!!
Any hows, besides that I can wrote a whole bitching session about my travel companion. not saying that I am the best either! Also, the place I stayed was awesome and the restaurants we ate at was DELICIOUS! :D So next time hopefully i have pictures?
No comments:
Post a Comment