Thursday, December 2, 2010

Going back to the place where I came from

Being back here in Brunei after 3 months is really great. I was so happy when I landed here. All those familiar faces made my heart feel so much warmer and I've never been in such a happier mood. It's only in Brunei you can recognise most of the license plate numbers and know who owns that car or where that person lives. I love being back here.

Despite the fact that I've been out every night, I appreciate the time with my family :)
Most of my close friends are not around anymore however, I have two amazing people to hang out with. I was catching up with my sister the other day and she told me that my life is pretty repetitive. When I was in KL, most of my time was spent with Andrew and Wendy. Now that I'm back in Brunei, I spent most of my time with WH and Chien +.

I realized something very important since being back here. I've changed in ways that I've become more independent. My thinking has also changed in a way that it is more matured. I guess hanging out with more 'chen sou' people would actually influence your mind too.

I must say, I appreciate home a lot more now. :) I'm quite sad to leave next week but I'll be back in less than two months after that! Hehe.






No comments: