Thursday, December 30, 2010

Flip Flip Flip

Ladies & Gentlemen,

2011 is around the corner and 2010 is now saying good bye farewell (the whole stupid song starts playing in the background) Sooooo what now? What do all human beings do around this time of the year? (except them non-conformists and those workaholics) After the Christmas sentimental cloud drifts on and await another 365 days, comes the whole weird OMG time just flew by like a jet! feeling. Then they start reminiscing... WHAT THE HELL DID I ACCOMPLISH!? well I, am a conformist in this situation (sad to say) and I made out my nice little wish, a little longer than the one I sent to Santa but MUCH shorter than the one next year (I hope)

So here goes...
Dear 2010,

Alas it is time to say good bye. Please do not cry for me for I know you are heading to a better place called the scrapbook of my memories (ok this is getting WAY TOO LAME) Let me just start with the list ok?

  1. Great Birthday spent with friends
  2. Brilliant summer spent with the bestfriend and family
  3. First "business trip" to the Philippines
  4. Ate in the same restaurant as the President of Philippines
  5. got fat
  6. got a little thinner
  7. got fat again... seriously
  8. Paraded around Hong Kong & Macau with the Aunt & Uncle
  9. Kept my GPA up
  10. Lost a great friend
  11. Road trip with the Family
  12. Met the best Cover band of Lond Island
  13. Became a real weird Peer Mentor
  14. Became a part of DSP
  15. Saw Kings of Leons in Sirius XM radio studio
  16. Fall more in love with NYC as cruel as it can be
  17. Went to Philly
  18. Got robbed in Philly
  19. Went to DC
  20. Hosted my first & second event in Adephi
  21. DID NOT get robbed in DC
  22. Went to Canada
  23. Got cabin fever in Canada
  24. Met a ton of new people
  25. and I am sure so much more that I do not for the life of me remember











2011, I can't wait.

No comments: