Monday, August 2, 2010

Why Vampires Suck

I was checking out the happenings on Nuffnang and I saw this:


poster

I GOT REALLY EXCITED! This is one movie that I CANNOT wait till it premieres!

Not only is it a spoof about vampires. It's totally how I feel about the whole Twilight series~!

A few reasons why I think Vampires suck:

REASON 1:

As a kid, I grew up watching 'Dracula' and was influenced to believed that vampires live in the dark and will die when sunlight touches them! I love how they sizzle in the sun and scream,'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' then they turn into ashes! Hehehe! Now Stephenie Meyers made the current preteens that vampires sparkle in the sunlight. TOP REASON WHY I THINK THEY SUCK IS BECAUSE VAMPIRES DO NOT FREAKING SPARKLE IN THE SUNLIGHT. I liked it better when people thought that Vampires prowl at night and sleep during the day. I mean, if they can just sparkle in the sunlight... wouldn't that be most bizarre thing ever? What happened to the old classic dracula?! Sorry, Dracula. Apparently, Edward Cullen is better and hotter than you. :( I still like you better, Dracula!
Dracula, you will always be my first love. ;)

REASON 2:

It is bad enough that everyone loves Twilight series but come on, don't you think it's overrated. Not only there's Twilight, there is also True Blood, Buffy, Angel and etc. I quite like Buffy because SHE IS NOT A VAMPIRE. Seriously, they make vampires sound like they are the coolest thing ever. Maybe sucking blood out of people appeals to you and who knows.. there are people who are into that sort of thing. I refuse to be dragged into this phenomena because vampires REALLY suck.

REASON 3:

The Twilight series have TOO MUCH romantic scenes in them. I think that is what appeals to preteens because they are exploring what is sex and by reading the Twilight series, they can find out how it feels like to feel horny for someone *NO OFFENCE INTENDED*. It's an opinion, so who's to judge what I think? :P
I was forced to watch Eclipse with my best friend. Oh my goodness. There is too much.. LIKE OVERRRRRRR ROMANTIC SCENES. Edward was obviously gonna throw Bella against the wall and do her senseless judging from the way he looked at her! Come on! Is that what vampires are really about?! What happened to being able to kill people at night? What happened to fearing vampires?! It's like Vampires are now suddenly our best friends. Let's not mention how many girls are hung up on Edward's character. I suppose his character is sexy and thrilling to some but dude... Edward just stares at Bella ALL THE TIME and we all know he just wants to devour her.

I miss the good old days when vampires were feared and disliked by everyone. :(

Vampires, you suck!

No comments: