Here is the deal, My brother and I used to play Tekken, well i used to suck and play the wimpy levels and he'll whoop the big guys for me. Its something we've shared since we were little. So, the past few days, he's been stuck at home being bored. Since I'm a GREAT sister ;) I decided to bring him out to watch Tekken...
I rate it a 3 ONLY because the guy is cute but when he speaks in that squeaky voice of his it drops to a two and a half! No character build up- no like fast forwarding to fill in the blanks.. it was like ROUND TWO.... punch jab punch.... bla bla bla then FINALS! wtf! argh! Besides that teh actors were... well... BAD actors! the fight scenes weren't even that awesome whaaat la!
And the characters DID NOT match up! I mean, Christie's moves were ALL wrong! Eddie's personality was too serious! I mean my bro and I were utterly disappointed.

No comments:
Post a Comment