Damn that sounded very lesbo...
Today was a great day elaine, the good was great, the movie was hilarious and the company was fabulous!
You turn 19 today and I hope your sista, andrew and I made it a great way to turn a year older. I little small and boring but I think its the way you'd like it. You have been my best friend for 6 years.. you've put up with me and been there for me as I hope I''ve been there for you. I know I'm always MIA-ing you but I do try to be there when you need me most... like now. I'm so excited for you to start you're new life in KL.. A little later than planned but what the heck! You are going to make tons of friends because they are going to see the big heart in you... the motherly-ness you have and that random ass person inside. There are going to be people who are damn scared of you.. damn bitchy to you (i'll kick them for you) and supeeerrr sweet and clingy to you. but don't ever worry because you're not going to turn out to be a loner like me! :D you're too lovable... plus if no one wants you then... GOOD! All the more for me!!!! :P Don't worry, you won't turn ching-chong or La-la.. (Wendy & I will slap you outta it) and you'll fit in just fineeeeee. I'll always be here for you.. a few thousand kilometers away but just call or text me and i'll rush to a computer to talk to you. I'll miss you loads and Brunei is never going to be the same without you. Home is kinda a lot nicer when you're there. You'll always be my bestfriend. the person I go to when I need some comfort, the person i think of when I hear the funniest joke EVER, the person I can stone and do nothing best with, the person who is up for any random ass shit I suggest and the person I'll always tell my deepest darkest secrets. hehe This is getting kinda gay.
I *insert heart* you elaine :D
Happy Birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment