I'm now currently residing in KL. I love my room. It's pretty with the pink walls and the white furniture. I've been here for four days already. I'm bored already. Hard to satisfy. Haha.
I spent the whole four days here taking care of my best friend, Sophia who unfortunately fell sick the moment she arrived in KL. :( Poor girl. She's a lot better now though. hehe.
Being the most awesome best friend, she brought me, my sister and andrew for fine dining at Ritz Carlton Hotel. OMG. The food was FREAKING FANTASTIC.
Meet Louie!
And TYLER!
Yeah, I am fat and happy. Sue me!
Presenting the most FANTASTIC dinner I ever had:
Peking duck skin! FREAKING AWESOME. I hate duck but this is GOOD STUFF.
Pork Spare Ribs.
This is by far THE BEST FISH I HAVE EVER EATEN IN MY LIFE. I also DO NOT like FISH BUT THIS FISH LITERALLY MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH. :D
Beancurd. Yummy!
Fried rice with Peking Duck meat.
After the awesome dinner, we went to GSC and watched 'Despicable Me'. A really good movie!
LOVED THE MINIONS. ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE.

My Mango Mousse Cake.
HAHAHAHAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment