Sunday, June 20, 2010

Noone like you

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO WENYIE :D

I've known you since I was primary 4 and we've never really clicked much because you were really studious and played gunbound. I didn't have much in common with you. As the years passed by, I got to know that you were strange. You had braces in Form 3 and that was when I started to get to know you a little better. You were really self conscious about your braces the first day you got them. The memory is very vivid until this day. Then we were placed in the same class together in Form 4. Man, I experienced quite a few things with you. I enjoyed your company and your presence in my life. You made my high school days more enjoyable along together with Chien and a few other people. I've seen you matured from being a small shy girl to a very confident and honest person. Yes, you are so honest sometimes that people mistaken it for bitchiness. Ehehehe. I love you lahhhhh. :D You used to hate animals but now you tolerate it a little bit better. You are now a different girl.. a young woman I would say. :P Although your height and face tells people otherwise, I know you are 18 years old.

As corny as this sounds, I hope we stay friends always. :D





Love you wenyieeeeeee :D

No comments: