Saturday, June 26, 2010

My mind is the scene of the crime

poster

Everyone has secrets. My secrets can be darker than anyone else's. It doesn't have to be the happiest or most pleasant secret. This secret I hold doesn't benefit anybody including ME.

Behold my mind that is full of twisted mazes that is surrounded by chains and locks. There is noone who can retrieve the most sacred secret I hold. What is it you wonder?

My outward appearance doesn't give away what my thoughts are. Now for the unveiling of my secret..

My dreams or you can call them nightmares. I always dream of death and destruction. I am not lying. It's true.

Dreams are fickle and strange things. Why do have them? Why do I have reoccurring dreams like this? It troubles me deeply and I can say that at times, I can be affected mentally.

I have countless of dreams where I died or my friends died but for various reasons, even when I'm dead, I still wander around on earth and only the most unexpected people can see me. I feel greatly troubled by that dream. When I was younger, I always had dreams about zombie attacks and the whole nation being wiped out. How creepy is that?

Now that I'm older, I dream of natural disasters that occur all at once. This is greatly disturbing. People tell me that dreams do not matter and there are only the thoughts that you hide away in your mind.

Why is it that my hidden thoughts are about destruction and death? You tell me. ;)


No comments: