The day has finally arrived! The only day that all IB-ers ever look forward to... PROM/GRADUATION NIGHT! The fact that we get to celebrate in style at Empire gave me a 10% motivation to study a little bit harder. HAHA. Okay, that's besides the point. Dinner was average. I preferred the dinner we had during my Form 5 Prom. Hmmm, oh well. Putting that aside, the process of getting ready and being all dolled up made me a very happy girl. I bought my prom dress ages ago and it is not your ordinary prom dresses. Seriously, I overdid everything but I suppose I'm glad I did. I had hair extensions and a big golden flower bow on my head. Furthermore, Sophia's mum being the expert did a splendid job on my butterfly tattoo. I was really pleased with my make up and hair this year. I was definitely going for a princess look...... NOT. HAHA, somehow everything just ended up looking like I was gonna get married. You know, the dinner receptions :P HAHA
All in all, I was satisfied with everything.
Yes, I just ended this post with a picture of myself looking super fat and with our most beloved IB coordinator.... Mr.Toomer :)
Make up + Hair done by Inspiration Alan Salon! :) No regrets. (but it's your own preference)
No comments:
Post a Comment