Permed hair or Straight hair?
I'm quite lazy to do anything to my hair right now.
What have I been doing?
Sleep, Eat, Watch movies, Go out. This cycle repeats everyday.
The dark circles beneath my eyes are getting worse because of my weird sleeping pattern. The electricity in my house is totally messed up. It keeps tripping. When my dad wasn't around, we didn't know what to do. Everytime we switch on the aircon, the electricity trips causing the aircons not to work and the living room lights too. :(
So just for today, my parents are sleeping in my room with me and my brother. It's been a while since we all slept in one room anyway. HAHA.
Anyone watched Glee Episode 20 yet? It's the Lady Gaga episode.
*ahem* SPOILER! DO NOT READ
So like Shelby and Rachel do not click well. They do sing a song together. I agree with what the guys say about Lady Gaga about how weird Gaga is especially when Puck says,'What's up with the Gaga dude? He just dresses weird like Bowie'. HEHEHE.
OKAY, SPOILER OVERRRRRRRR.
I crave for good pasta from Italianese/Fratini's. :( Spaghetti and Meatballs? Carbonara?
I always think about food. My appetite has decreased immensely and I can't eat as much as I used to! THIS SUCKS AND IS A GOOD THING. Things I do to lose weight. After prom, I'm gonna f this crap and eat as much as I want.
This week passed by really quickly. I'm finally going to watch a movie after how many months of not going to the cinema. My mum got two free tickets for me to the show 'The Prince of Persia' at Empire Cinema. HEHEHE. Life is good! :)
I realised when I blog, my thoughts become all jumbled up together and I just type whatever I want. :P
OH. Have you heard? His Majesty did some major changes to the Cabinet. :)
Why do I feel that this post is so pointless? Well, because it is. HAHA


No comments:
Post a Comment