Thursday, June 17, 2010

Food makes me fat

I've always been taller than most people and have a bigger bone structure. I've been trying relentlessly to lose weight but even though i've been successful a few times, i'm pretty much still the same size. It's depressing. I think i've been brainwashed by media to be skinny. As I grew older, I have learned to be more appreciative of my own body. I'm never going to become skinny nor become obese. Why can't I be happy with my own weight that is perfectly right in the BMI healthy zone?

Humans are vain and have this need to look good. Don't tell me you never felt ugly or fat? I bet you have felt these emotions one way or another even if you don't admit it to anyone. I really like the episode of Glee where Mercedes sings a cover of 'Beautiful' by Christina Aguilera.

I've been not sleeping properly or eating right. I admit that I am a very very picky eater. I hate eating mushrooms and avoid seafood. I avoid mushrooms if possible but seafood is another story. It gives me really bad rashes and acne. I've not eaten seafood for at least 3 years already and my skin is 10 times better. Trust me, if you have bad acne, DO NOT EAT SEAFOOD. And if you get boils, AVOID SEAFOOD too.

Oh, and I do not eat raw food too. I find it disgusting because of my overactive imagination, I keep imagining small little worms in the raw food. Sickkkkkkk!


No comments: