Procrastination is like masturbating. You enjoy yourself first and in the end, you realize that you've just been f***ed. (or something like that)
I've seen this line circulating around my classmates before.
Life as an IB student isn't simple.
I have never ever done so much work in my life. -.-
High school seemed hard but after you graduate, you kick yourself in the head and wonder what were you thinking for always putting off your studies.
I swear, after high school, there are times when you wish to go back and feel the relaxation of not doing homework or even studying.
Yes yes, I am now doing my ITGS project that has been going for a few months now. It's so damn tedious and I keep putting work off because I am too lazy.
On a random note:
I have a fetish for black and white things... penguins, cows, zebras............
HAHAHAHHAHA. I am beyond weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment