Saturday, February 27, 2010

End of February

Good Morning People! :D
I am wide awake @ 9.19 am for some goddamn reason.

I realized since the start of CNY, i've been out almost everyday. It's amazing how I can cope with all the social gatherings/outings and doing my homework after that everyday.

Anyway~ Nisa had her 18th Birthday Party at Sheraton on the 20th. Awesome party with hired performers and the food was terrific. :D





My schedule has been packed lately so I don't have the time to blog anymore. And I seriously need to invest in a good camera because I always depend on others to take pictures... the worst part is that they never upload it (or upload it after 10000000 years) :P

I've had a bad case of diarrhea for the past few days. Damn thai food. After the diarrhea, I now have gastric pains! :D LIFE IS AWESOME EH? HAHAHAHA.

One and a half months till end of school! Two more months till Exams! Then then then! 3 more months till PROM/GRADUATION NIGHT!






No comments: