Friday, January 22, 2010

Surprises

Do you like surprises?

I think surprises shortens my life. I AM NOT KIDDING. I don't scream or shriek with shock. I am normally nonchalant and have a stoned expression when I'm surprised. Occasionally, I yell. HAHA.

Okay, so what's up with this random post about surprises?
I was just thinking about how my friends always manage to surprise me although they are not very good at it but i love them to death anyway!

These are some of the surprises that I can remember. There were more but *ahem* *ahem*. HAHA, kidding, I just can't remember.

First surprise

My 16th Birthday (July 2007)
It was all planned by Sophia and Shuyee. :') So sweet okay. I was super surprised but i somehow suspected it already. HAHAH. it's okay! effort passed! I GIVE YOU A-.
They bought me 16 fishes. All of them died. But that's not the point of the story.
The point is that my friends are super awesome people and God should bless them always for being that awesome.

Second surprise

Shuyee's return from UK for summer holiday. (July 2009)
She literally jumped on top of me on a early sunday morning. Gave me quite a scare. HAHA.
It was all good. She didn't want to tell anyone when she was returning so i was really surprised.

Third surprise
Shaneel's return from Canada. OMFG. This one really gave me a fright. I was at Wenyie's house when it happened.

*My phone message tone beeps*
Me: I have a message.. from SHANEEL?!

Shaneel's message said,'Having fun with maths?' (Something like that)

Me: Wtf?! EH WENYIE, Isn't shaneel in Canada? Why he message me with his Brunei line? (SO FREAKING BIMBO?!)

Wenyie: I don't know? He can use his canadian line to message instead of his brunei line. Maybe he has no credit. (This is really wtf. HAHAHAH i love you wenyie, you are too cute)

*At this point, wenyie's maid came and said,'WENYIE, ADA ORANG DI BAWAH!'*

So obviously both of us went downstairs wondering who it was. And lo behold, SHANEEL WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF US. Wenyie's reaction was to shriek and ask,'ARE YOU REAL?!'
HAHAHHAA. I yelled,'WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE?'

Ahh, good times, good times. :)

Moral of this story:
Friends are people you should treasure with your heart.
Even when they can let you down and turn their back against you,
Remember the good times you had before and forgive them.
Also, friends shouldn't STEAL from one another.

I love my friends which includes my ex SAS friends and ISB friends. :)
All is good. I won't forget any of them. *LOVEEEE*




No comments: