I wonder why do people like to talk about controversial issues all the time? Is it because their life is not good enough and by trying to talk about controversial issues, it makes them seem stronger and their life is more interesting? I might be shallow for thinking like that (SUE ME THEN). But it's been annoying me way too much lately.
Moving on.
I've been sick for the past few days. Life sucks for me because my results did not match up to my Year 12 exam grades nor my predicted grades. It's effin' depressing :(
Shall I talk about a controversial Issue and get 'suan-ed' for it?
Yes I SHOULD. Cause I'm a bitch that way.
Today's controversial issue is..
Why do unknown people add me on facebook and pretend that I am the one who added them?
THIS IS WAY IRRITATING. Seriously. Sometimes, I just accept friend requests because I see I have mutual friends with them. Okay, nvm.. they won't bug me or anything right?!
BUT NO.
They leave weird comments on your wall saying,'THANKS FOR ADDING ME. NICE TO MEET YOU'.
OMG! I know I interpreted it the wrong way but HELLO?! I DIDN'T ADD YOU!
And there was once this guy that added me and told my friend that I ADDED HIM HIM AND THAT HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.
@)#*(!@)#_(!@)#)(@!)#(@*(&$()!&@!!!!!
How annoying can that be?!
Another annoying thing on facebook is
LITTLE BOYS TAKING TONS OF VAIN PICTURES.
COME ON?! What's up with that? There's this kid in my school who used to take so many vain pictures of himself. It's really gross. I do not find that cute in anyway except revolting.
It's sickening to see lil boys trying to act cute when they are not cute!
Okay enough.
Later I run of controversial issues to talk about. HAHAHAHAHA.
Anyway, goodnight. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment