FML to the max okay! I got English Paper 1 tomorrow and I'm here surfing the net.
To make the matter worse, I was reading manga before that. FML FML FML FML FML!
Sighs. I had a sudden flashback when I was reading some of the St Andrew's kids blogs.
And I remember when I started form 4, I was thrown into a class of people I've not been interacting with for some time. Thank goodness for the girls like Wenyie and Jane. :P
I sat with them for the first week and then Cikgu Amelly shifted us around and somehow, Jiajia ended up sitting with us. The girls got a lot closer with each other and with the boys; Shaneel, Sebastian, Teck Chin, Tze Hung, Joshua.
The good old days. :( take me back to 2 years ago please when life was so much simpler and that I don't have to make life changing decisions.
Sucks to be old. Sucks to grow up. But however, the best thing about being grown up (partially, not even full adult yet), IS THAT I CAN DRIVE. HAHAHAHAHA.
Yeah yeah, okay. I gotta stop being such a lazy bum and start studying!
OOoooo, Did i mention? i'm not using facebook till mocks are over. HAHAHAHHAHA, Like that will help my laziness? Hmmm.
And I got a sudden feeling of depression because my 'look-alike' is leaving.
WHY WHY WHY? Wait for me! 7 more months! *LOVEEEEEEEEE*
No comments:
Post a Comment