
I'm pretty sure that most people have seen this joke before? Either through emails or another form. I wish maths was still that simple. I totally flunked my Maths HL Paper 1.
No joke, Everyone came out with such despair written all over their faces. I gave up trying to do the paper after half an hour. This is worse than when I sat for my Physics during O level.
Sighs... sighs.. SIGHS!
The papers that I'm sitting for:
[updated 13/1/2010]
ENGLISH 2
ITGS 1
MALAY 2
I got so many papers left! Can't wait till next week is over! Actually, I can't wait till 21st May! I keep mentioning this but I REALLY CANNOT WAIT.
I get to half almost 2 months free and off I go to KL! :) PROM IS BEFORE THAT AND I AM VERY EXTREMELY EXCITED TO SEE EVERYONE ALL DRESSED UP.
heh.
Anyhoo, back to studying chemistry. erghhhh.
No comments:
Post a Comment