Tuesday, December 22, 2009

To do list

It's the time of the year again where chinese families gather together and make tang yuan! :D



Tang yuan is made out of glutinous rice flour and sugar water. It's a very simple thing to make and it's tradition where I make it with my mum and get some help from my useless brother!

I am also going to make pau! I made it last friday and it was a success!
The picture below is not the pau that I made but I am just showing it to enhance the story!



On wednesday, If i get up early enough. I want to bake cupcakes (24+6) of them! And ALSO, make sushi! :) Hehe. I am so spirited.


(DAMN CUTE RIGHT THE DESIGNS?!)



2 more days till christmas eve.
3 more days till christmas.
4 more days till boxing day.
5 more days till Wenyie comes back.
13 more days till school reopens.
13 more days till mock exams. [FML]

5 more months till IB exam.
5 more months till Sophia comes back.
7 more months till I leave.

No comments: