Thursday, December 24, 2009
Christmas Eve
It's not that I celebrate Christmas or anything but I really like seeing everyone come together and be cheery and stuff. :)
I wonder what I should do today? Okay, my plan for wednesday as I mentioned in my previous post didn't work out well! :(
I made butter cookies instead. And I went to I-Lotus for a church service/party.
It is really good to see faces that I've not seen in ages.
I am currently anticipating the return of Jia and Jmin because I am going to force them to help me with my studies. Me studying alone is just not working well because it's bloody holidays for pete's sakes.
BTW, I'm officially a gleek. I've watched all the episodes of Glee so far at least 5 times.
HAHAHA I KNOW I HAVE NO LIFE BUT I AM SO EFFIN BORED AT HOME EVERYDAY AND THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO DO EXCEPT SURF THE NET AND BAKE AND EAT AND SLEEP.
Okay, I might be going insane from this point on. F* lahhhhhh. I need to study. LIKE SERIOUSLY.
Hehe, Hope everyone enjoys their christmas eve! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment