Thursday, December 31, 2009

Since ELAINE is being lame, Thought I'd do so too!

2010 is heading our way, 2009 was too eventful!

So here is a summary;
  • Transferred from HELP (Malaysia) to Adelphi (NY)
  • I made LOADS of new friends 
  • I got to spend SO MUCH TIME with Elaine over the summer.
  • Got my driver's license (hehehe)
  • Got a JOB on campus
  • Got to watch my first NBA game!
  • watched my first BROADWAY
  • saw NEW YORK!
  • got drunk a few times
  • Broke up with the boy <3
  • cooked more than I have ever cooked before
  • changed my major twice!
  • said goodbye (too many times to count)
  • got FAT
So, in the last year, I feel that I have learnt t appreciate HOME a lot more... I appreciated the boring-ness of Brunei & the fact that I am Chinese! I learnt SO much in the last year its amazing! Also so much in my life has changed. I have had to adpt to so much in especially the last 4 months! but hey, its all part of growing up, I CAN wait for 2010 to come. :D

No comments: