Hello people! This is the last post for year 2009 (well, for me anyway).
I can't wait for 2010 because it's a whole new year and new experiences will arise.
2009 has been a hectic and very fun year even though there was a lot of emotional troubles and conflicts but all in all, it's been a good year and I appreciate all the time I've spent with my friends.
So this year I:
- turned 18 years old
- got my driving license!
- was given a second hand car to drive around! *beams*
- started school in ISB
- am currently doing the IB diploma
- had one too many parties
- injured a friend *heartbreak*
- made new and close friends
- went to gym like a mad person
- dyed my hair 3 times, curled it once and rebonded it after 2 months.
- travelled to KK for a class trip! :)
- went to KL and stayed there w/o my parents. *first time travelling alone okay!*
- gave myself 3 new stitches. -.-
- didn't watch a lot of movies compared to last year
- gambled excessively (but it stopped a few months ago! thank god!)
Well, life goes on and we all learn from our past mistakes.
ANYWAY!
My new year's resolution is...
TO BE REVEALED IN THE NEXT POST!
HAHAHAHAHA. It's not that interesting anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment