It's a boring day today! I was feeling extremely cold during chem. God knows why.
The red lady finally came for her monthly visit! I was a day late. :(
It was really ironic because I was asking Siobhan during bio whether she had it already.
Who knew that during the next period, the monthly visitor came? Sighs.
HAHA!
I think this time round, I'm not temperamental but instead, I was quite happy.
What the freak.
A few photos to brighten up this very dead blog! :)
My darling monkey who is finally back :)

I miss Li Chien, Jane and WY. I see Jia everyday HAHA. :P

The awesome gang to hang out with.
Poor Hazim was being insulted because of his 'cool' pose. HAHA

Remember Power Rangers?
Well Remember the ISB RANGERS! HAHAHHA. too lame. :P except Tom who looks like he is trying to run away from us! Lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment