Thursday, May 14, 2009

Miao Miao?

I miss my parents. It's sad being home alone.
I'm packed with work:
- Maths HL IA
- English HL World Lit 1, 2 and IOP
- Malay A1 HL World Lit 1, 2 and IOP
- ITGS, daily homework. -.-
- Biology test coming soon!
- Chemistry! T_T It's killing me.

Chemistry is by far the lowest paper I've scored in the Year 12 exams.

I'm pretty sad because it brought down my points but I shall do my best!
And study hard! And not blog at this inappropriate time while I'm supposed to do my ITGS essay, English World Lit 1 and Malay A1 script!

Awesomeness of IB. I love IB. Don't you?

Well, lately, school's been totally fun and fattening.
And I mean fattening!

For some reason, the girls and I decided to make this 'food appreciation club' and we'll all bring different kinds of food and share.

On Tuesday, the menu was:
Theme: Desserts!
- Chris: Apple Crumble
- Me: Cupcakes
- Jia: Agar
- Bing: Honeydew and Sago
- Wei Lian: Chocolate Ice Cream
- JMin: Peppermint Chocolate Ice Cream

And today it was:
Theme: Finger Food!
- Me: Fishballs
- Yeszy: Baked potato with eggs, cheese and bacon!
- Chris: Apple Crumble! :D DELICIOUS!
- Jia: Crabsticks and Sausages
- JMin: Ba Gua!
- Bing: Fruit Salad

I swear
I will be
FAT
by the end of this term.

=)

MID TERM BREAK IN A WEEK PLUS! AWESOME!

No comments: